GENERAL BREED INFORMATION
This page contains answers to frequently asked questions plus helpful articles and information on the Miniature Pinscher breed.
If you have any questions or need help with a specific problem, contact the MPCA Public Education Chair, Shelly Erdman at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the standard, and what are they supposed to look like?
- Where did the Breed originate?
- How big is my puppy going to be?
- Are they good with kids?
- How do I housbreak my min pin?
- Should I breed my dog?
- Where can I find a local breeder?
- What about Min Pin rescue?
- What about Min Pin health problems?
- How do I subscribe to the Pinscher Patter magazine?
- How do I join the Miniature Pinscher Club of America?
Articles or Sites
- Everything You Wanted to Know About A Miniature Pinscher *but were afraid to ask
- Is Your Dog Breed Quality?
- Common Sense Guidelines for the Miniature Pinscher Breeder/Fancier
- What To Do PRIOR To Bringing Home Your Min Pin
- Housebreaking A Miniature Pinscher
- Senior Dog Care
- Pinscher Patter Articles
- AKC Articles
- The Miniature Pinscher: Reigning King of Toys by Jacklyn Hungerland, PhD
IDG Books Worldwide; ISBN: 1582451419re
- The Miniature Pinscher: King of Toys by Patricia F. Lehman
2508 Teal Road, Wilmington, DE 19805
- Miniature Pinschers by D. Caroline Coile, PhD
Barron’s Educational Series, Inc.
250 Wireless Boulevard, Hauppauge, NY 11788
- The Miniature Pinscher – An Owners Guide to a Happy Healthy Pet
by Rose J. Radel
Howell Book House, publisher
- The New Miniature Pinscher by Sari Brewster Tietjen
MacMillan Publishing Company
866 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10022
- Your Miniature Pinscher by Buris R. Boshell, M.D.
P.O. Box 76, Fairfax, VA 22030
- The Pinscher Patter – (quarterly magazine)
Published by the Miniature Pinscher Club of America, Inc.
- Miniature Pinscher #WT508 – The American Kennel Club, ATTN: Video Fulfillment
5580 Centerview Drive, Suite 200, Raleigh, NC 27606